Sunday, September 20, 2009

Environment Dependent

This is my newly coined term to bring out to the light something which I have suspected - but not fully embraced - for a long time.

Whereas some people tell me that their physical environment has no bearing on their mental state, mine is omni important.

Colors, placement, (my idea of) beauty and even smells all contribute to whether I survive or thrive.

And because I am really into thriving ... I need to "move into" a space. That space can be as small as the little black agenda I carry around or as big as my home. It includes my purse, my car and lately my office.

Fighting it and denying it is too much work, I am fully giving in.

Bring on the rich purples, the burnt oranges, the plants, the textures, the smells.

Bring ME on.

No comments:

Post a Comment