Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Half Baked Idea


So - can't seem to get that one out of my mind:

I want to fly to Chicago in the fall, bake a couple dozens of those life altering Chocolate Cookies and deliver them to as close to Oprah as I can get (her desk would be great), along with a copy of the "Oprah and the Chocolate Cookies" story.

Costa keeps telling me it's time she reads it and tells the world about my book and dang... he may be right; he often is.

Which means I need a couple of things:

- Any 6th degree of separation magic that could lead me closer to Oprah. We've to be able to do this on Facebook, no?

- Any contact in Chicago where I could stay for a few days and enhance the kitchen with the aroma (and taste) of chocolate cookies.

- Any reminder that this a fabulous idea!

Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment