Friday, July 23, 2010

The Yumminess of Giving!



Yesterday, my (not so) little girl flew across the world to land in Brazil, in the arms of a family whom she had never met and who was waiting to take her into their home as their own for a year.

Because the world moves so fast, I was able to see a photo, last night, of her being hugged by her new "Dad" and the feeling of generosity made my head spin and my heart melt.






This morning, I too want to give a little of me to the world.

And so, I am giving you a free copy of my book, Pink Hair & Chocolate Cookies, in its ebook form. Just in time for the weekend.

If you have not read it yet, I believe you'll enjoy it.
If you have already read it, maybe there is a new little nugget in there ready for you to discover.











Either way, just send me a quick email and it is yours! 

Here's to passing on our gifts - whether they may be the warmth of a home in a faraway land, a collection of heartfelt words or a few minutes of our attention.

I wish you a super duper weekend...