Monday, April 12, 2010

Vitamins to Share




As I was paying for my goji berries at a local health food store yesterday, the woman behind the counter commented on the brightness of the colors I was wearing. She said that they made her happy.


I said that colors made me happy, too and that in fact, they were like vitamins, to me. 
They are vitamins for my soul. Whether I wear them, paint them, eat them or walk amongst them (think Skagit Valley tulips!), colors just lift me up in a huge way.


Standing amongst shelves of health supplements, I believe she knew just what I meant.


And she said: "Yes, and these vitamins you get to share with us." 


I love this.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally a color girl too and love bright colors around me - What a great way to think of them - vitamins for the soul...I love that!

    Smiles

    ReplyDelete