Friday, September 4, 2009

Bijou Night

I had heard about "Bijou Night" for a couple of years.

Paula had been hosting these movie evenings for a while and to hear her - and her guests - talk about them, they were quite the event.

A few movies in a row (often with a theme), some snacks, great people and overall a great time.

I never made it to one of those evenings but somehow, knowing they took place made me happy.

Tonight, sitting on Paula's couch during an Art Walk, I hear again about Bijou Night.
And that is when I realize that the tiny, tiny little room where I sit ... is where it takes place!

The room is barely bigger than a large walk in closet. 

The room is so small that most people would never, ever consider hosting a regular movie night in there.
("I would love to but I just don't have the space" ... )

Not Paula.

She wanted a movie night so she made it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment